Terms & Conditions
We accept the following forms of payment…
– Major Credit Cards
– PayPal, Money Orders, Certified Checks and Personal Checks
These methods of payment must clear the bank before your item is released or shipped.
– Bank Wire Transfers
This method of payment must also clear the bank before merchandise will be released.
* All residents of the State of Washington are subject to a 9.60% sales tax.
We want you to be satisfied with your product, and to be sure you and we are treated fairly in every transaction. We offer a one year warranty against manufacturer’s defects. Normal wear and tear, excessive physical or accidental damage, loss and theft are not covered. Also, any merchandise that may have been repaired or tampered with by anyone other than authorized Baraka Gemstones and Jewelry personnel cannot be returned under warranty. We strongly encourage you to be careful applying any treatments or cleaners to your gemstone or jewelry, as certain treatments and cleaners can cause damage. If you have any questions, please consult us before having your piece treated. Damage to stones and jewelry as a result of third party treatments will not be covered under warranty.
Conditions for returns:
– Your item must return in its original condition. All merchandise is inspected upon its return. Any merchandise that does not match the item data in our system will be refused or returned.
– All refunds are made in the same fashion as the original payment.
– For shipped jewelry, we are not responsible for any merchandise that is sent back to us and does not arrive in our store.
Please contact us about our return policy if you have questions.
Although Baraka Gemstones and Jewelry is not an insurance agency/agent, and cannot be held responsible for any legal matters directly related to insurance claims, we do have information available in our studio for insurance coverage of your fine jewelry. We also work with insurance companies in the repair and replacement of any pieces you have previously insured. Contact us for more details.