Today I get to simply sit with the guys at the store.
I get to savor the elegance of Baraka Gemstones and Jewelry & soak in the refined sparkle of the surroundings. Inspiration comes to me as I watch this phenomenal team work together with passion.
Jamie is Baraka’s owner and Shane is his trusted assistant.
They are a really great team – just like the Lone Ranger and his trusted friend, Tonto – and they work quickly, papers and envelopes flying. They are keeping up with the orders and repairs of the day as they easily chat about detail and clients.
Reasons I continue to feel proud of Baraka :
- 750+ five star online reviews,
- speed in growth in sales, repairs and custom design
- our little precious orphanage that is being built in Kenya as a result of passion and the generous profits of our Seattle (Ballard) based store
- the many lives that are being touched by this little jewelry store
My heart begins to feel the satisfaction welling up in me seeing these men working their hardest and best. I find myself feeling impressed with the passion for excellence that these two men wake up with each day,
These two kind, gentle, professional guys are together cheering for each & every client that walks through the doors. They are champions that are making dreams come true every day, offering Baraka’s symbols of love, support and commitment.
Did you know:
- the second you walk into Baraka Gemstones and Jewelry, you are a rock star?
- these phenomenal men would do anything within their power to make your dreams come true?
- an old-fashioned chivalry and excellence in business continues to exists?
Most of all, it takes a real man to continue to offer the best of his heart to a unseeing world. Jamie & Shane, I applaud you.
I bless you as well (dear reader) as you walk towards your own passion and creativity <3